Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you don't have anything to say....

Today it took me an hour to drive home from school.
I live 15 minutes away from said school.

Hurrican Norf Texas (throws up gang sign) created multiple floods and thus roadblocks on the major boulevard that I live on.
I was HH-ANNOYED by the detours which led to a road that was DETOURED (wtf) to the place that i CAME FROM. Then I had to take the highway AROUND (so i wasn't GOING in one direction, if that makes sense. It was a turn around thingy) to get to my house, but there was traffic that whole way, so I sat for a good 15 minutes on Highway 10.

I came home pissed and tired. Especially after my classes, which are 2 solid hours each.

But then, Naps and Steve are watching Nigerian movies.

So I am about to sit on the couch with my bowl of Picante Chicken (first time trying it) Ramen and make fun of Nigerians in particular and Africans in general.

So I guess it all balances out.

-evelyn.

"I'm ti-yahd of diss maddnesssss!"
-random Nigerian movie quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment